ISLAND Iž, an island in the Middle Channel between the islands of Ugljan and Dugi otok, is surrounded by a dozen islets. Island Iž is a kind of kingdom, a small kingdom of only two letters.
Its beauty is known only to a small number of adventurers and sailors, lovers of pure, untouched nature, those who want to escape to the "end of the world" and enjoy solitude. The island is 12.5 km long, 2.7 km wide and its area is 17.59 km2. The length of the indented coast is 35.1 km.
ISLAND Rava is located between the islands Iž and Dugi otok, that is, between the Iš and Rava channels. Its surface area is 3.63 km², and the coast of the island is extremely indented, with as many as 15 coves on 15 km of coast. There are two settlements on the island: (Vela) Rava located in the central part of the island, and Mala Rava in the northwestern part of the island. In the past, these settlements formed a single functional unit, and even today they have some common functions with the center in Vela Rava. Island Rava is divided horizontally by stone walls - marshes, and vertically by tremesals. The settlements are connected by a concrete road about 2 km long, which is partly built on the route of the old island road.
- 2 islands tour with a small group. Enjoying the sun and the sea with a stop on the islands of Ižu and Ravi. The possibility of viewing the attractive undersea with a mask and snorkel. Stop for swimming and lunch (at a restaurant in Veli Iž)
DEPARTURE FROM SALI: 09.30 a.m
RETURN TO SALI: 6.30 p.m
- July and August EUR 55.00 per person
- other months: EUR 50.00 per person
- children up to 12 years old - 40.00 eur
IN PRICE INCLUDED:
- boat ride
- welcome drink
- 2 stops for swimming and a stop for lunch
- LUNCH IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- the route is subject to change according to weather conditions
- the price is valid for a trip with a minimum of 6 people
- in case of bad weather, the excursion is canceled or postponed to another day
- pets-on request
- bring towels, a mask, a snorkel and a snack!
- advance reservation is required
- May-September, other dates on request