Dugi otok is rich in natural attractions, but that is not its only advantage. Namely, it is located near the Kornati islands, which deservedly bear the title of National park because they are widely known for their magnificent beauty. It would be a shame not to meet them, so choose one of the boat trips that take you to one of the most beautiful parts of the Adriatic - Kornati National Park and Telašćica Nature Park.
The beauty of this trip can hardly be conveyed in words, but only experienced, so book your place on time!
A tour of the Kornati archipelago and the rocks of the Telašćica Nature Park by small boats is a special experience. Enjoying the sun and the sea with stopping in quiet coves and swimming inside the Kornati National Park. Possibility of sightseeing the attractive underwater world with a mask and snorkel (own equipment). The excursion program does not include a tour of Lake Mir. Boats are for up to 12 people. Pets are allowed on request.
DEPARTURE FROM SALI: 09.30h
RETURN TO SALI: 5.30 pm
PRICE: 400.00 kuna per person
- children up to 12 years - 300.00 kuna, children up to 3 years - pay only lunch 80.00 kn
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- ticket for NP Kornati and PP Telašćica
- fish, meat or vegan lunch in a restaurant within the Kornati National Park (drinks with lunch are not included in the price)
- there are 2 bathing stops during the trip and one for lunch
- the route is subject to change according to weather conditions
- the price is valid for a trip with a minimum of 5 people
- in case of bad weather the trip is canceled or postponed for another day
- pets-on request
- bring towels, a mask, a respirator and a snack!
EXCURSIONS TAKE PLACE:
- May-September regulary, other dates on request