Our team is small, only 3-4 people per season who do everything necessary: booking accommodation, excursions, boats, organizing transfers, providing information, etc. We are small, reliable and efficient.
We are a small local DMK (destination management company) travel agency whose role is to facilitate the stay of guests on our beautiful island.
Dugi otok is our home and we know best all that it can and cannot provide.
Our team is small, only 3-4 people per season who do everything necessary: booking accommodation, excursions, boats, organizing transfers, providing information, etc.
We don't have the big reservation systems that people are used to today with booking.com and arbnb.
We are small, reliable and the booking process is different.
The procedure for booking accommodation with ADAMO TRAVEL is as follows:
- Send an e-mail inquiry - we provide only basic information on availability on a telephone inquiry and only a written offer is binding
- Within 1 hour you will receive an answer with the information whether the accommodation is available or not and the offer with the price
- If you accept the offer, an advance is paid according to the agreement
- After receiving the deposit payment, you will receive a booking voucher with all the necessary information related to your stay on the island
- Until your arrival on the island, we are at your disposal for all information that will facilitate and beautify your stay on our island.
- Upon arrival on the island and at check-in, the rest of the amount is paid for accommodation
- Our office is located in Sali and you are all welcome for island maps, information on excursions, boats and everything you need to know about Dugi otok
- Come and see our program #dugiotoksouvenir by Adamo travel
By booking accommodation through Adamo travel you get the following:
- Quick response available in 4 languages (English, German, Italian and Croatian)
- Reliable information about the whole island, not just the accommodation you book
- Booking security (overbooking avoidance)
- You encourage the development of a small business
- Best possible prices
A few tips:
- Book your accommodation on time, especially during the peak season July/August (if you know the holiday date in advance)
- We are a small island and in the peak season there is not enough accommodation for all our guests
- Contact us in time to help you find the accommodation you want!
- Have patience if we do not respond within an hour, especially in July / August
- We try to be up to date and accessible, but when the season is high and the largest number of guests on the island, we try to answer all calls and emails as soon as possible