Golubinka Cave is a hidden treasure of Dugi otok. In the immediate vicinity of the bay Brbišćica, it is a real magnet for visitors, but before the visit, good preparation is needed.
Golubinka Cave is characterized by a long entrance, which can be passed by swimming or a very narrow boat, but it is recommended to go to the bottom of the cave by swimming, equipped with a diving mask. Thanks to the natural light that comes through the open ceiling at its end, a wealth of underwater fauna awaits you in a seemingly rugged tunnel that opens into a beautiful little hall at its end.
If you want to visit the cave on foot, here are some instructions:
- the road leading to the cave goes through the bay Brbišćica to which leads a road that is not intended for large reception of people and vehicles, so it is recommended to leave the vehicle 200m from the bay Brbišćica
- it is necessary to master the skill of swimming when visiting the cave
- we recommend visiting the cave in the morning because it faces the open sea so the winds often blow
- we recommend that you visit the cave accompanied by a guide, by kayak or SUP
- the cave can only be reached by sea and entered by swimming or kayaking
- DO NOT jump off rocks